About meHi, I'm Kerry! I started my blog in 2010 initially to keep in touch with friends and family. See, after graduation I did something I never thought I'd do - move to California from New York by myself. Along the way, by trial and error I've discovered what brings me joy in the everyday, while also striving for improvement. Join me as I discuss the little, and not so little, events one experiences while editing their life story.
- RT @MoveForwardPT: It’s World Physical Therapy Day! Every year, PTs help millions prevent non-communicable diseases and stay fit for lif ... 8 months ago
- RT @chicagotribune: Goose Island beer to be available in all 50 states, Anheuser-Busch says trib.in/TZGyPS 9 months ago
- Clarification: 20 miler was Thursday. I'm still hungry from it. Ha. @ONE_simpleLIFE 9 months ago
- A birthday run followed by Dunkin Donuts! Now Chinese food! Delayed 20 miler satisfaction. 9 months ago
- Excited to join @universalsole tomorrow morning for a long run! 9 months ago