happy blogiversay! (try autocorrecting that one, wordpress.) It’s been a year…woah!
In one of the youth groups I assist with, we had a new girl show up and decided to play “what we are digging right now.” It was fun to think up what items/things I am enjoying or into at the moment, so I thought I’d share since I don’t know any other way to wish an internet site a happy anniversary.
1. Mumford and Sons “The Cave” , along with some of their other songs.
2. A morning without an alarm clock.
3. My black lounging tights and my emerald bay 12k long sleeve tshirt. I will wear them until there are holes.
4. The Ray Lamontagne pandora station, especially this song. This was my cousin’s wedding song in October and this version is amazing. I had seen him in September with David Gray and I can’t get enough!
5. My new camera. Pretty obvious.
6. The salad I’ve packed for lunch – mixed greens, feta/goat cheese, almonds, cranberries, pomegranate seeds, red onions, and fuji apple with balsamic vinaigrette.
7. My neighborhood Philz coffee house. I get their mint tea – black tea, with cream, honey and real mint leaves.
8. Capri Blue Jar Candle from Anthropologie.
9. My lululemon running tights, especially for morning runs and for their side pockets that I utilize as hand warmers.
10. Cafe Intermezzo Veggie Delight with poppyseed dressing, please. My friends got me hooked! Since I spend a few days of the week in Berkeley, I usually grab one of these at least once (and becomes the next days lunch).
11. Why am I admitting this? The bachelor. and cookies. and girl friends.
12. Anything by Donald Miller.
13. Friends, especially those who eat donuts and name a team after said donuts.