That’s how my week felt. Prepare for the most random assortment of photos uploaded from my camera from the week.
Gosh, I cannot wait until the three day weekend! I do not have my statistics class and I can finally catch up on things I’ve been putting off.
The week was quite busy, but absolutely wonderful. I apologize for the bulletpoint summary. This might have been my most packed week, but I am getting the hang of it so hopefully things will calm down after this weekend. I will be posting more about my return to strength training, along with the second post in my confidence series.
- I got to catch up with a best friend and go out to see Blue Valentine with her in the city.
- Lululemon Run club again on Tuesday! And other runs with friends on Monday and Tuesday.
- THREE times strength training. Got my gymbition back.
- Time spent with my youth groups
- Getting the hang of my stats class and psych class
- 9 mile run today! Pain free!
- A couple good school days too.