If it isn’t obvious, my life is consumed by to-do lists. And yes, I am the type of person that writes something down just to cross it off. (What? Admit it.)
My planner has been my haven, especially over the past few months. I find that things calm down once I reassure that I’ve planned for it and use my time wisely.
However, I’ve never created a to-don’t list. Unlike a to-do list, this one will stay static and will be something that I want to work on for a continual basis.
Without further adieu, here is my to-don’t list. These are things that I know I struggle with and want to challenge.
- Don’t doubt your potential.
- Don’t check your phone when you are out with other people.
- Don’t make plans you know you cannot keep.
- Don’t forget to make your lunch.
- Don’t walk into a grocery store with out a list.
- Don’t slouch or hunch your shoulders.
- Don’t check your phone while driving.
- Don’t give up after the first two miles of a run.
- Don’t worry about what others think.
- Don’t forget that He has it under control.
- Don’t feel pressured to always be doing something.
- Don’t forget to stretch.
- Don’t check your phone while in bed (C’mon. I know I’m not alone.)
This is only a start, but they are all things I know I need to work on. What are some of your to-don’ts?