1. Finish your personal training class
2. Attend early morning blogger/lululemon/SF Marathon meet-up
3. Successfully run half marathon #7
4. Decide to move closer to work to cut down on the crazy commute, save me some dinero and sanity. Date to move: End of August! More info coming for sure.
[Neither using any real address. Just trying to prove my point]
5. Schedule NASM personal training exam for Aug 21st – cram study! Certified Personal Trainer, here I come!
6. Register for the Oakland Running Festival because it was only $35 by Friday. Thank you, San Francisco SWAG.
7. Use any extra time from the week to relax and appreciate all the good things going on in my life and the lives of others! Lots of really amazing things to celebrate
Some [most] of these deserve their own post, but I wanted to check in to say HI!